- Define the final goal of the project, paying attention to the motivational aspects of reaching the goals. In this case "Create a project" aims to prevent addictions among teenagers".
- Debate the different options to reach that goal, focussing on the next questions:
- What information do you need?
- What activities would you do?
- What information would you have liked to have when you were a teenager?
- Students organise themselves in the different activities needed, looking for the different choices and sharing their personal opinions.
- Use of different media to create presentations to make the information attractive
- Implement the session created with the group of teenagers
Debate in class about the development of the session and the goals achieved